04 January, 2009

i miss u...

Tomorrow I am waiting for is finally arrived. I had been waiting desperately for 5th January 2009 to arrive. This is the day for schools to reopen. So I can have some peace in this house.

Sadly I forgotten that my class commence at the same time and Uncle Chow is returning to UPM too... (T.T)

Finally he went back to UPM and I feel so sad to depart with him. You might think I am too much. UPM is just at Serdang. Couple of miles from KL. I can easily reach there by KTM or perhaps drive there? But what matters to me now is not distance.

Love grows out of chance...
Meeting a mere glance and then a smile...
Touches the heart in many ways!
Isn't it incredible how we have been?
From being perfect strangers,
To whom we're today,
Perfect couple in complete harmony,
With each other's thoughts, dreams and plans...
Your love isn't a big thing,
It is a million little things,
You gave me reason...
to smile,
to dream,
to be happy,
You really mean a lot to me...
It must be telepathy...
For whenever...
I'm down and blue...
You bring on the sun,
And lift my spirits,
A shoulder to lean on,
An all-weather shelter,
Anytime, day or night...

No comments: