28 January, 2009

Which Part Of Chinese New Year You Miss The MOST?

As what Justin post in his blog, there are plenty of stuffs we miss in Chinese New Year.
Here are the things he listed out:hometown delicacies
angpau aka red packets
firecrackers

I had shortlisted some other stuffs which happens only during Chinese New Year.mandarin

lion dance

yee sang

For me, there is one thing I miss the most: cappuccino cookies.

It is a routine whereby my dad will bring us to visit his ex-boss during cny. This is how we fall in love with this yummilicious cookies. The ex-boss wife is kind enough to order it purposely for us each year. My entire family love it so much.
However the one she bought for us this year is not the one we like.
Disappointed... I miss it so much...

2 comments:

jiateng said...

Yo, Happy Chinese New Year, tot to send you a greeting cards, but I am too busy that time....sorry...

Anyway,wish you have a smooth and prosperous bullish ox year ahead!!!

Well,regarding to your latest entry, I would like to say....

~YEE SANG~ is still my favourite!!!


not ~YEE POOI ZHAN~
not ~YEE POOI WEN~

haha!
cheers!!!

Justin Lee said...

Thank you for mentioning my name..Honured(Pai Seh)LOL!!!Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!