15 September, 2008

My 21 birthday is coming soon. 9 more days to go. I am very excited and happy since last month I think. Haha...Very silly right?
Today my friend treat me for lunch at Pavillion. It is my very first 21st birthday celebration. It is just some eating and chatting. By the end of it, Neo ordered one shot of cocktail for me as I always want to learn how to drink. According to this bartender, this cocktail which made of Braileys, Kahlua and some other liquors, contains less alcohol. Erm...the taste was so familiar. I hardly remember had I tried it before. After that my head is like 'wi-wi-wang-wang'. Huh... Once I reached home, I rushed to the toilet and vomit.
I know what you think. I am poor drinker. Yes, I admit it. sigh... Hopefully one day my drinking skill will be better.

7 comments:

jiateng said...

aiyo...drink and vommit....so sayang la...waste money....

vivien said...

haiyo...i tried to control myself dy. d last time i drink also end up vomiting. sad case....

| Y | H | said...

Braileys nice ler !
Really Sayang !

vivien said...

tat 1 still ok. i had 6 oyster for appetizer le. tat 1 lagi waste lo. haha...

| Y | H | said...

DAMN LAGI SAYANG !
SPEECHLESS ! If Neo knows, sure damn KIK SAM !

vivien said...

my sayang will forgive me 1. d minute he saw my face all turn red, he edy noe i start to mabuk. haha...but u dn tel him wo. if nt next time he dn bring me wet dy. haha...

Justin Lee said...

Haiz..Mabuk and not even your birthday yet..Haiz..I think u need to practice more ah Vivien......Haiz..Haha!Like People say,"First cut is the deepest".,"there is always the first time and never the last time"(i think i creatd that",and uncle YH favourite catch phrase,(Sekali cuba....Hari Hari mau).So sweet of ah Neo,belanja you somemore...HAHAH!Have Fun and have a wonderful birthday ok!My early wishes go out to you first.....