10 January, 2009

new sem

5th Jan 2009, the beginning of my new semester. I thought it will a simple meeting with academic advisor and followed up by bakery class with Mr Fami (i wish someone else).

My wish was fulfilled as Mr Mike Flemming form Cereal Tech Pte Ltd, Singapore was here to teach us bakery. I had heard about him since my first semester. Hehe...so excited.

Least the I realise it was like an intensive class for a week and we will be examined on sat. Omg... It reminded me of PMR, SPM and even STPM. The week before examination will only be seminars, seminars and seminars. Terrible time. Haha...

So for the whole week we were dealing with bread, bread and bread. I'm not a fan of bread but I was forced to tuck those carb into my stomach everyday. Luckily the last two classes was on croissant, danish and short pastry. The croissants and quiche really gave me a kick to my taste palette. Yummilicious.... I am craving for more croissants.

This semester is a really a mess. I am having 7 subjects in a short sem, which mean I will be having two classes of each subject in a week. For me it is too hectic as I was spoilt by last sem, 3 subjects for a long sem. In another words, I don't have time to work. This equal to no money to sing k, shopping ......... and where I find money for my petrol?

Did I mention I drive to college? Yup. I start to drive to KDU. It is scary because I am not skillful enough and I am driving alone, without Uncle Chow.

ps. I am praying hard for no accident as I no longer work. Lets not forget to pray for more angpau (money, not the envelope). I need to pay petrol ma...

1 comment:

Justin Lee said...

AUnty....Bread Bread,i think by now your gonna be scared of eating bread and i think you better stop looking or eating bread for now man!!!

Secondly...7 subjects and no time to work..I feel for you..this will go on until next semester!!!Imagine!!!!Argh!!!!