12 June, 2008

a trip to Sunway Lagoon

Everything started with our meeting at Sunway Lagoon entrance with really excited and kan cheong feeling. Having a good exercise for my heart as we had quite a number of rides on Tomahawk and Pirate’s Revenge, lets not forget about Lost City of Gold. Thanks auntie emily for holding my hand in the air. Please don't do it again. My heart had too much already. Congo Challenge also one of my liking as I went down the last and reached there first. By the way, there is nothing to do with weight and inersia. The very last game I was playing caused me a big bump on my right eye. Someone said that I look like HAP (half a panda). I think it is a compliment, which means my black eye ring actually unnoticeable. wahaha...
As my previous trip to Sunway lagoon I did not have a chance to walk on the world's longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge, and it happened again. Anyway I am not sure that is it possible for me to complete this 428m journey.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:

I would like to express my gratitude to the following individuals for their contribution and they deserve their proper due:
Uncle Isaac & Auntie Thong for the transportation
Uncle Teo & Uncle Justin for being our cameraman-of-the-day
Auntie Emily for being my part-time nurse
Auntie Melanie for the sunglasses
Uncle Yik Hoong for helping in organising & the voucher
Uncle Johnson for the tissue
Not to be forgotten is the joy and fun that everyone bring throughout whole trip as it is the most wonderful thing.

1 comment:

Justin Lee said...

thank you vivien for the compliment!I love it!Honestly till noe i still can imagine the ride in my head leh!omg!hahaha!i had sooooooooooooooooooo(count the "o")
much fun!thzx for everything