19 June, 2008

I haven't post anything for almost a week time. Is it nothing to blog or too much things to blog? Who noes... As normal there are sadness and happiness.

13th JUNE 2008, FRIDAY
It was a miserable day. I was wearing sunglasses in f&b class. Everyone asked about my eyes and pui yee's hand and we ended with the hilarious 'kai yik' story.
It is uncle's last day of working. Had lunch together and a movie at night. I was very sad about how I look but thanks for the comfort and support that uncle gave me. If not because of you, I might still be moody.
.
14th JUNE 2008, SATURDAY
The day had came. It is my 2nd time going for Eason Chen's concert. Excited yet embrassing. Had been usher-ing for RM 398 seats with sunglasses from 7pm (3pm). It is weird and the worst is I'm on tv with the sunglasses. Haih.... Anyway it is a nice concert. Enjoyed.

15th JUNE 2008, SUNDAY
Today is fathers' day. We went for a grill and nasi lemak house in PJ as it was recommended by dad's friend. Anyhow it was disappointing as the food are only so-so. We treated dad but dad is the one who pay. wahaha... bad daughter

16th JUNE 2008, MONDAY
I wish I can control my feeling. Everyone had been talking about my eye. This say this, that say that... I am totally understand that they are actually concern and care about me but... it does not matter now.

17th JUNE 2008, TUESDAY
As Uncle Chan named it, the 'Kan Cheong Kitchen', I wasn't really kan cheong till the moment Mr Paul is going to judge our food. It was our first time prepare our menu and somehow based on the very limited ingredients. We made some wrong combination and arrangement here and there. But one will only grown with mistakes. I really learned a lot.

Went to a chinese medical center to check up my eye. Luckily it was only bruise and nothing harm my sight. I had a lesson. NEVER USE HARD-BOILED EGG WHEN YOU HAD BRUISE. Peace for me and people who care for me.

18th JUNE 2008, WEDNESDAY
I brought the cupcake I made yesterday based on the recipe Teo gave me. But I made a super duper silly mistake. Too embrassing to write it here as I shouldn't do this mistake as a chef student. But anyhow uncles and aunties finished it. So happy.

19th JUNE 2008, THURSDAY
A very precious piece of my memory. Done so much things today. Went back to old school to get our cert. Had a thinking to walk around the school and recall all our precious memory but it is impossible. Everyone will be looking as if alien had attacked Cochrane. Haha... Went back to an old hangout place, the hakka yong tau fu so-called-shop. The food not as nice as it used to be.
This is the last date before uncle's holiday end. Rong's uncle is coming back and yet my uncle is going off. Someone is happy and someone is unhappy. Life is just like a see-saw.

Life must go on. Pack the past and prepare for what is going to come. Gambade...

No comments: