30 June, 2008

I wonder what happened to me this few days. Since gardemanger class I had been so emotionally unstable. I wasn't saying that I mind about what happened that day. But I am still feeling blue and grey.

I would like to apologised to Auntie Emily and Uncle Chan as I was a bit emo during f&b class. Thanks for bearing with me.

This few days I was freak out because of midterm and work. The weird thing is I wasn't physically tired but my mentally is very tired. I wish there is someone for me. Uncle has been very very busy. I understand that he is tired and even lack of sleep. Yet I still need him.
Called few friends to look for comfort. Sadly, the happy ones is too happy that I am not willing to spoilt their good moods while the unhappy ones, I am not willing to add their troubles.
I wish I could cry. At least I will feel better but there wasn't any trace of tears in my eyes. I just can say he influences my life a lot. How I wish he is here to cheer me now. I feel so suffering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheer! Always look forward for tommorow's. For the good ones are yet to come.
Last semester, I was bothered by my Maitre d' Hotel day as well.. Also my Beverage Server day.. I had terrible days in my lab. but now that's all gone... I miss those days..
Cheers.. Tommorrow will be another day, better day~

Sin Ee