26 June, 2008

words for someone

As I always said, a man should have know how to make decision. A man that can made a decision may not be attractive while on the other hand, an indecisive man is definitely UNATTRACTIVE. I am saying this is not for the sake of telling you how to get a girlfriend. It is for you to improve your personality. Please think about it. You might not know when your friends will get frust with this attitude.
Okay...As I had promised my sifu, I am here to promote Yik Hoong's blog. It is a fantastic blog with direct messages and lots of pictures. I would recommend you guys to read it as he is an experienced blogger. Last but not least, thanks for everything. The Sunway Lagoon pic is awesome. You did a great job editting it. Not to forget is all the help and info you gave as I really appreciate it. Thanks.

4 comments:

| Y | H | said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! LOL.
Can i add in something?
Professional also ! hehe

vivien said...

oklo...let u 'song' a while 1st. tomolo must teach me put song oh

Anonymous said...

LOL.. you should promote my blog as well.. lalala~

sin ee

vivien said...

how oh? u only limit it to people in your list. anyway your blog is supeeeerrr awesome with your own style. but all mandarin lea. Luckily i am clever enough to understand a bit. wahaha