05 June, 2008

the fragile princess

Planned to sleep but there was something buzzing in my mind. Wanted to get rid of it is the main reason I'm here. It is a story of a couple (I didn't say lovers). Just a pair of friends, since primary school. Had been same in the class since secondary till form 6. One had been giving and one had been receiving. As times gone, giving and receiving had became a habit or one had been taking one as granted. Giving had became ones habit as she appreciated this friendship a lot, more than u can imagine. There is someone who keep on telling me to let it go. I tried and tried. I wish I can do it. At least I can have some dignity for myself. But years of friendship, how can I let it go easily? As you said she is not my bf. But it is indeed 15 years. We had been through a lot of things together. There were tears and laughters. I wonder when my heart stop will bleeding...

No comments: