05 June, 2008

the journal of a princess

Ahem...What should i say? This is my first time blogging? Is it? Maybe. Well thanks to uncle yik hoong for introducing me this place. And the most important to Justin. It was coincidence that I saw my comment in his blog and made up my mind to create my own blog. This will be a place for this princess to speak what plays in her mind, whereby there is something she might be hiding all by herself all this while. Hope someone will appreciate this. Anyway it is incredible that you manage to found this blog. Believe in faith?

2 comments:

| Y | H | said...

DE RIEN !!
Damn good la, got new blogger. Otherwise always me and Justin. Very sien.

Justin Lee said...

ya la YH!must keep an eye on this girl oledi!1day 3 post,damn geng man u!Keep up the good work!