19 August, 2008

Huh... I can't stand it anymore. The Digi line was unstable yesterday afternoon. I can't make or receive any calls or sms. After a call to Digi centre I was glad that I can finally make and receive calls. But it wasn't 100% recover. I can make or receive calls and receive sms but I can't send any sms.
I called Digi again. They told me it was service upgrade and asked me to wait until this morning. I did what they asked me to do. I waited and waited.
It doesn't show any improvement till afternoon. I can't stand it anymore and called Digi again. This time they asked some of my particular detail in order to pass this matter to the technical department. Before the call ended, they told me to wait for their call, which would be within '48 hours'. In another word, they will only settle after that stupid 48 hours.
It had been 31 hours without sms. I am in desperate need to sms. All this while I had been supporting Digi but recently it had made me very very disappointed. If they do not settle it after the 48 hours I might consider to change to Hotlink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...u should have registered MAXIS haha.. i'm the supporter and former user of MAXIS~~~
jk...
well, all networks have their advantages and disadvantages..

sin ee

Justin Lee said...

Digi man aka Lifo not with you mah!Lifo follow You.....

vivien said...

haha...the problem is solved. im a digi supporter lo. lifo follow me....

Justin Lee said...

HAHA!He will always be there for you!HAHah!