12 March, 2009

Everyday I will ask myself, will I be alive tomorrow?

I was so boring until I sat down to watch the movie that my bro was watching. I missed almost half of the movie. So nothing much to comment about it. But there was a phrase that I cant forget.

Everyday I will ask myself, will I be alive tomorrow?


Nothing special about that phrase right? But it made me think.
Every now and then I will plan for things that will arrive soon. It could simply your birthday, our anniversary, my industrial raining or perhaps my employment. I could hardly ask myself what will happen tomorrow.

We all knew life is fragile but how fragile it could be? How near we are to death? Haha...I sounds so depressed. What I am trying to say is just 'what is the purpose of planning if we don't even have a tomorrow'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

since when my ney is so negative thinking?chill my ney...maybe you are just too miss me...haha
give you u big kiss la :p
MUACKZ!!!

vivien said...

walao wei...i thought u simply say u read my blog le. so suprise. haha...

Anonymous said...

i already told you that i got catch up to read your blog.so do update your blog always.hehe