15 March, 2009

cheap cheap fish. come on buy some fish...

I was speechless when you mentioned that I only care for you and myself. I admit about my ignorance and lack of care to my family. But you sounds as if you do not know what happened.

Who am I to care? I am their daughter and the eldest sister.
Why should I care? Because we are a family.
How could I care?.......................
I am just like a tenant here with free room, free streamyx, free food and free laundry service. When I am needed, I am their sister. When they do not need me, I am miss nobody.
How long did she call my name? She used 'someone' to refer to me.
This is worse. I am just a 'hxx yan' and not a sis. huh...
I hardly bake or cook anything since last year. It had became an unhealed wound for me. They don't really like western stuff and dairy products especially butter. So I made them a orange sponge cake. Nobody ever bother to touch it until the day I dumped it. When I asked, they replied kindly "Nobody touch it. So I assume it is sucks". So now onwards I will do things for myself. Finish it myself or another meal for Mr. Garbage Bin.
It wasn't as if I never try to change the situation now. I really put effort to mend our relationship. End up it is still the same. I'm a simple girl. I just some love and care.
Perhaps I should change my blog domain and title.
Vivien, the fishmonger.
Because I sel-fish...

5 comments:

jiateng said...

sometimes, bad things wil happen no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
I understand your feeling, try your best to please everyone and repair your relationship with the others, but they just dont giv a shit.
It's not your fault you know, atleast you tried and you have take the first step.
For me, if a person can cook for me or make a meal for me, I will appreciate it alot....mother, grandma, friends.....
Well,be patient....sooner or later, they will understand.
Trust me ~You are all they got~
One day when they feel lonely, they will realize your exitstance, and they will know how much you sacrifice, how much you cares.
They will feel sorry for that, and that is the time you give your hugs to them.
True Love Never Dies.

Anonymous said...

wah...what a good comment for you from jiateng...actually who is she?haha...you are not fishmango but my lovely noty panda...luckily your are not as fat like panda only...thank god :p

Anonymous said...

shit!wrong spelling...is fishmonger but not fishmango...paiseh...in sleepy mood is like that ge la...

Anonymous said...

looks like i made another mistake again...jiateng is a guy is it?sorry,my bad...im in half concious condition already

jiateng said...

my name is jia teng, im a guy....haha....male....boy....man....
Nice to meet you here!