18 March, 2009

Today is our 2nd year anniversary. I thought of going to UPM to dine with him. Sadly I just a blurr driver. I don't know how to go. huh...
End up being in college from 8am until 6pm. Experimenting on breads again. The result was not as good as the day before. The breads were over proof due to the high amount of yeast. The croissants were not flaky as the oven is not high enough and we were using only normal butter.Anyway the process was fun. ;P
Another round of meeting tomorrow. haih...another stab today. Our dearest assistant chef redo the hierarchy which I did weeks ago. And my place is under him... Can he be kind enough to sms me whether I did it anot? I am just for display or I am invisible? I wish i could say I am thin enough to be unnoticeable. haha... I am getting crazy soon...
Yup. 2 years of relationship. Not that long and not that short. Too much things happened in this 2 years. And things even happened before this 2 years. Thanks ney for being by my side, shower me with love and care. Thanks for being patience with me and my family. There is too much things I want to say to you. But I would like to keep it just for you and I. Luv you ney. muacks...

1 comment:

jiateng said...

10 Facts

1. You are reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking that's a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped the third comment.
5. You are checking it now.
6. Your are smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts.