16 March, 2009

why assign it to me when someone else is doing it?????????????

I had been longing to post about my freedom, free from recipe findings, requisitions and assignments. Finally my fifth semester is end today. wahaha...Too bad to say my mood is totally ruined by today meeting.
Its been months since I knew the secretary had to do the timetable for Pm module. And Mr Oliver assigned it to me officially today.
I had a rough idea on how to allocate the 52 persons. But our dearest assistant chef does not seems to like it and insist on his. It is not a big deal if he doesn't like it. The thing matters is his attitude. He should at least show some respect to me since the task is assigned to me. He even showed no respect to the chairperson and other leaders.
Ah... I am pissed off

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm ... i have no comment just .... SMILE BRING HAPPINESS ^^

Anonymous said...

ask him fuck off.do not give face to those 'lan yan'!

jiateng said...

one day in future, you will thanks him for making you stronger and mature.