15 August, 2008

Yik Hoong always says "old ones don't go, new ones won't come". It happened to me today. My handphone finally spoilt.
Everything happened just like yesterday. I fall in love with this handphone from the first sight I saw it. It is the first slide phone launched in Malaysia. My heart broke into pieces when I saw the price, RM1320. However I had made up my mind that I am going to buy it.

My beloved Samsung E630

By using my salary earned by working as a shop assistant in a shoe shop, added with a little reward from my mum, I finally bought it.

It had been with me for almost 3 years. It meant a lot to me as it is the first hp I bought with my own money. I am proud of it and of course myself. I remember once it wasn't functioning as normal. I was panic and cried.

Recently it is getting weaker. I knew that I need to buy a new hp sooner or later. But I really didn't expect it to spoilt today. Maybe I should be thankful that it wasn't spoilt during my stay in Penang.

And now I had just received my new hp. I thought I have enough time to save money in order to get a k810i but who knows it happened so suddenly? I had get myself a k770i. The functions are quite similar to k810i but slightly thinner and lighter. Anyway I love my new hp as I am paying it by my hard work.

3 comments:

| Y | H | said...

Yeahh !!
"Old ones don't go ! New ones won't come !"

I am waiting for my old ones to go too!! hehe

Justin Lee said...

Time to say goodbye....

vivien said...

uncle chan i help u halau ur old 1 la. mau?